Sunday, November 23, 2008

Awaiting my SIGMA 55-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM


Sorry folks. It's been a while for me to update here and stuff but just updating myself just today.

A few minutes ago of this writing, I have indulged myself into buying one SIGMA 55-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM Telephoto lens for my beloved Nikon D40x. Currently the lens goes around (MSRP): USD $250.00. Well i went hunting for one on eBay and purchased for USD$144.00 plus shipping charges which altogether costs USD$ 174.90. Not bad since i knocked USD $75.10 off the retail price.

See PopPhoto.com as it has a good review on this lens. I was unsure if it would fit my camera. It is difficult to find a good lens from where I come from since HERE those things are considered professional products - they are rare. Alternatively, going to Singapore or purchasing it online (a little risky) are the only options to go.

For now, I'm just drooling and waiting for my lens to arrive. Wishing and Hoping and....

2 comments:

sam said...

Shit this is taking too long to arrive!

sam said...

Finally it arrived and so far it's ok. Mybe i'll post some shots up soon.